Monday, September 20, 2010

Nothing's over, just give me something to drink.

Hello there, friends!

Today's commercial comes to us from the good folks at Lipton Brisk Iced Tea. Let's take a trip back to 1997. I would have been in grade eight at this time. (I'm getting old!)



I love, love, love this commericial. The claymation was amazing, and I find myself randomly quoting this spot even now, thirteen years later. In fact, my coworkers and I were randomly talking about it a few weeks ago.

Plus, I think it's really cool that they got Sylvester Stalone himself to provide the voice of Rocky.

Lipton went on to do a few of these claymation ads to promote Brisk Iced Tea. I think I remember one with a whole bunch of different singers, including Willie Nelson, Frank Sinatra, Coolio, and Elvis. It was good, I think, but it didn't have the staying power that Rocky had.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

RIP Green Bay packers 2014 season.

Unknown said...

Follow GreenEyedGuide @GreenEyedGuide on Twitter, or greeneyedguide.com

Post a Comment