Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I just wait for a child to grab my handle.

For those of us living in the good ol' US of A, the season of Thanksgiving is upon us! It's a time of year for family, friends, and of course, delicious food. Of course, this means that there will probably be a lot of activity in your kitchen. What better time to bust out this old gem of a PSA?


I'm not exactly sure when Warner Brothers released this PSA about kitchen safety, but I rememeber seeing it a lot. My favourite part is with the pot of boiling water. I don't know why, but he seems pretty intent on harming little children. The kettle and the cookie jar near the stove were clear dangers, but they at least knew enough to correct themselves. The pot, though, he's clearly out for blood.

1 comments:

Wordfiend said...

That pot is really creepy. The PSA reminds me of the old, "Don't you put it in your mouth" ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AuLkMBAFZg

Post a Comment